I wanna sneak out in the middle of the night and drive to the middle of nowhere and lay in the roof of a car and stare at the stars
a few friendly reminders
- you don’t owe anyone your time, energy, or truth.
- it’s not your job to convince people to stay in your life.
- everybody leaves at some point.
- be the kind of friend you want
- 'no' is not the end of the world
- anything that is for you, will be for you.
I hate it when you finally accept one of your insecurities and then someone makes a harsh, unneeded comment about it and it puts you right back to square one.